Short Torso Thermal Waist Trainer
See what our fabulous customers have to say about us.
All of our testimonials/ reviews are 100% REAL with real results. We'll let the results speak for themselves. If you would like to be showcased you can hashtag your picture with #swancoast on Instagram or send us your picture/video through Instagram Direct or email email@example.com
Our Swancoast Thermal Waist Trainer for Short Torsos is perfect for anyone with a short torso. It is a few inches shorter than the regular thermal waist trainer. It is made of the highest quality in comparison to other trainers on the market. Offered in a unique aqua blue color, black, pink, and purple. We improved the hook and eye closure to make it easier to put the trainer on and used thicker/sturdier material to give better/faster results and to retain it's tightness longer.
The Thermal Trainer is intended to be used with exercise. Wearing this trainer while being active will get your body to activate thermogenisis (resulting in fat loss) in the midsection by ramping up heat and perspiration due to its thick and sturdy material. This will also allow impurities and toxins to exit the skin. Upon purchasing, you will be granted access to our waist training program online on our website. You will need to create a customer log in first.
- Helps get rid of water weight in the midsection by perspiration
- Made for short torsos
- Compression helps reshape the abdominal area
- Helps burn targeted fat
- Thicker/sturdier than traditional trainers
- Retains tightness much longer than other trainers on the market
- Improves posture and can help with back pain
- Improved hook and eye closure
- Instant slimmer shape
- Can permanently alter figure after prolonged use
- Exerts pressure on the torso shaping loose skin and sculpting the figure
- Made with Latex on the outside and cotton on the inside cover
- Purchase grants access to our waist training program
- Great support for those heavy weight lifters
If you still need assistance choosing your right size you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your fitted shirt size, height, waist measurement, and weight. Or you can also call us during regular business hours at (951) 245-1210 where one of our waist training specialists will be more than happy to assist you. Also, letting us know if most of your fat collects around your midsection or if you have a flat tummy is very helpful. If you send us an image in a bathing suit (front and side shot) that would be ideal in finding your perfect match.