Swancoast Thermal Vest Trainer
See what our fabulous customers have to say about us.
All of our testimonials/ reviews are 100% REAL with real results. We'll let the results speak for themselves. If you would like to be showcased you can hashtag your picture with #swancoast on Instagram or send us your picture/video through Instagram Direct or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaves our warehouse within 24 Hours M-F
All Thermal Trainers are intended to be used while exercising. Wearing this trainer while being active will get your body to activate thermogenesis, resulting in fat loss in the midsection by ramping up your body heat and perspiration due to its thick and sturdy material. This will also allow impurities and toxins to exit the skin. You will be granted access to our exclusive waist training program with purchase of a waist trainer. You will need to create a customer log in to reap the benefits of the program.
- Helps get rid of water weight in the midsection by perspiration
- Covers upper back, waist, and midsection
- Compression helps reshape the abdominal area
- Helps burn targeted fat
- Available with 2 Hooks and 3 Hooks
- Thicker/sturdier than traditional trainers
- Retains tightness much longer than other trainers on the market
- Improves posture and can help with back pain
- Improved hook and eye closure
- Instant slimmer shape
- Can permanently alter figure after prolonged use
- Exerts pressure on the torso shaping loose skin and sculpting the figure
- Made with Latex on the outside and cotton on the inside cover
- Purchase grants access to our waist training program
- Great support for those heavy weight lifters
Don't just rely on the size chart, we highly recommend ordering based off your fitted shirt size, our size chart, and our body sizing chart. If you are stuck in between two sizes then use your belly to decide between the two sizes. If most of your fat collects around your midsection, then order a size up, if you have a flat belly then order the smaller size.
If you are not sure what size you need, please measure your waist and email email@example.com or call us (657) 549-2509. Our waist training specialists will be more than happy to assist you with all your waist training needs.